What’s a sliding otter?
Have you ever seen otters at play? They love sliding down rocks. You can almost see the smile on their faces under their whiskers and hear them shout “Whee!”
They are making the most of that particular moment. That’s what I’m inviting you to do. Don’t drag yourself out of bed with a groan. Bound out with a spring in your step. Start your day joyfully.
What can you learn from my writing?
I offer help with three goals which might interest you:
- Prune unwanted stress from your tree of life.
- Live a more productive and peaceful life.
- Learn practical ways to do both of these.
How do you do that? Here are 5 ways:
- Know what your life is about- Understand what is important to you. Decide what you want from life and how to get it.
- Find your obstacles- Discover what’s keeping you from living your life to the fullest.
- Sweep out the rubble- If you were a hoarder, you couldn’t walk through your house. Most of us leave obstacles lying in their way and trip over them every time they start to move.
- Use your tools to your benefit- You have a body, mind, emotions and soul all of which shape who you are and who you can be. Learn to keep these tools sharp and ready to use.
- Saddle up your posse- You have people around you who will support you. Share your goals with them and ask for their support.
Can’t I do that by myself?
If you can, great. You probably don’t need to read further. If you need a little help. you are in the right place. My writing is geared for more mature teens and for adults. My goals are to help you understand the challenges in your life, learn what you can do about them, and take practical steps to reach your life goals.